Our 2-Year Program supports students headed to community college in the Twin Cities. We provide two pathways based on where you choose to attend school and one simple application for both pathways.
We believe there's more than one path.
Let's be partners.
Professional support and guidance to help you navigate college through our individualized advising.
Access to college-to-career programs, internships, and opportunities through our effective partnerships.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions Apply
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Graduating senior (class of 2022) from a partner high school
- Minimum 2.0 GPA (unweighted)
- Demonstrated financial need
- Aspire Scholars plan to start college full-time in Fall 2022 at Dunwoody College of Technology
- Opportunity Scholars plan to start college full-time in Fall 2022 at a partner community college